March 18, 2013

DIY JEWLERY DISPLAY


Hello crafters. In todays post I will show you how to do a jewlery display that turned out super adorable. It costs me zero euros, because I used everything that I already had at home. All you need are some old plates, glasses,... and a glue (glue gun or super glue). First I put plates in order, from small to big, and in beetween every plate I put a glass. I used three plates and two glasses. My jewlery stand is medium size and fits my dresser perfectly. I put rings, some bracletes and earings on it. Do you find this post helpful?


 How do you organize your jewlery?

Stay beautiful


10 comments:

  1. That is such a clever idea! I loved checking out all of your jewellery too! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Nothing excited but it's growing. It is so easy and inexpensive to make :)
      Have a great day,
      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin, facebook and even on Lookbook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST UP!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. I just followed you, your blog is amazing ;) I have to do a bloglovin account and follow you there. Love your taste for fashion,
      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Mine is so disorganized (which is the ONLY thing I'm disorganized about) but this was really cute and doesn't take up much space! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly. It is super easy to make and everything is on its place ;)
      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your lovely post on my blog Nika. I really appreciate it. I have followed your blog so now you have an extra person added to your long list of followers. I love your blog by the way.
    Hannah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Hannah. Thank you so much. That means a lot to me...
      Have a great day,
      xoxo

      Delete
    2. no problem since I have followed you will you maybe follow me back.
      Hannah xxx

      Delete


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.