March 14, 2013

DUPE FOR MAYBELLINE LIPSTICK + SWATCHES


Hello beauties. In this post I am going to do a quick review about Catrice lipstick. I bought it last week in drugstore for 3.99 €. First, the packaging looks super cool, it has mirror effect. The lipstick is so creamy and pigmented. It reminds me of Maybelline ones. They (Catrice) are my second favourite from the drugstore (essence comes on third place). The lipstick that I bought is identical to Maybeline, colour sensational Mystic Mauve. The colour, texture and pigmentation is almost the same. So you could say that I found dupe for Maybelline lipstick, which is even cheaper (like 6 € cheaper).

Do you girls have any dupes for drugstore products? 

 I would really love to know. Thank you for reading,

2 comments:

  1. I love this color! It looks like a shade that so me. A majority of my lippies are a variation of this shade. Too bad this brand is not sold here in the U.S. =(
    Anyways, I am your new follower, I hope you will come by my blog also!

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. Yes it is gorgeous, but super appropriate for day time. I like it a lot ;). I didn't know that Catrice is not sold in the U.S.... too bad. Following back,
      XOXO

      Delete


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.