July 11, 2014

MAC Kinda Sexy drugstore DUPE

I love MAC lipsticks, but I don't own bunch of them. So whenever I found a cheaper dupe for it, that is a win for me. As you can see in the title I found a drugstore dupe for Mac Kinda Sexy lipstick. It's nude, pink-brownish shade and it's absolutely gorgeous. And the affordable drugstore dupe is Makeup Revolution lipstick* in the shade The One. It's great everyday lipstick. I also like the pigmentation of it. First the packaging is black plastic and it has gold writing on it. Mine is almost gone, because this is in my purse every single day. The lipstick itself is very creamy, but I prefer putting a lipgloss over it. Just to make my lips appear a bit bigger. What I really love about this product is the smell. It reminds me of the beach, coconuts, omg so good... I would really recomend you this if you are growing your makeup collection and you need affordable yet great quality lipsticks. The downside of this product is that is not longlasting at all. But for it's price I can apply it several times a day, so it's a win for me. Lipstick retails for 1.95€, 1.55 £, 2.65 $. If you are interested you can purchase this product right here.


Tell my your favourite drugstore dupe for MAC. 
If you like my blog please follow.



16 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 11, 2014

    Beautycolor <.3
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the dupe for MAC´s Hue and its MUA lipstick in shade Bare :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you for sharing. The MUA lipsticks are amazing...xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous tone of Rose! i am a Little bit pale skinned... i don't know... i have to try! what do yo think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it's pretty. I think you should try this. And if you are not sure you can put lipgloss over it, in the center to make bigger lips..

      Delete
  4. Love that nude lippy. Thnks for your comment on my blog.
    Sure I wanna follow each other via GFC. Just follow me and I'll make sure to follow back immediately.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure hun. I am your new follower...xx

      Delete
  5. hEY , YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME
    fOLLOWING yOU
    hope you will follow back
    arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. I'm on my way to your blog....xx

      Delete
  6. Yup. I just followed you...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so nice!! i like this post very much. I like to read more about net sarees and cotton sarees. also about georgette sarees. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so cute... Really written very well. I like these dresses very much. I like to buy online from these websites:

    http://www.thefemall.in/
    http://www.thefemall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one and great collection, tips as well recommend some nice brand as well for cosmetics...
    Ladies tops

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Very nice information‼ It's really great because we need such type of information for our daily life … Here I am also provide the relevant information such as Women Ethnic Kurti.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi There,
    Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
    Home - Looking To Buy Medicated pills online ? Buy Best Medicated pills online from Marksdrugstore.com with safe and secured delivery .
    Email:markdrugstore@gmail.com
    Click here for more information:- more info

    ReplyDelete


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.