March 19, 2013

BEAUTY BLOGGER TAG




Hello ladies! I saw the Beauty Blogger Tag and I decided to do it. This picture is made by me. Do you like it? I hope you enjoy. Here are the questions:



1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

My hair is naturally curly, which is super annoying in the summer.



2. What is your natural hair color?

Naturally I am dark brown, almost black. But I dyed my hair cinamon light brown.

 I had almost every colour on my head.



3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?

I dye it myself. If I have special occasion I will go to the salon. But overall it is too expensive for me!



4. How often do you wash your hair?

My hair is super dry, so I wash my hair twice a week, Tuesday and Saturday.



5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?

I change it. I like wearing my hair curly, not natural curls, but made with curling iron, sometimes I straighten it.



6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?

I've never been to a salon for mani/pedi! I do it all myself. I would love to go sometime! Do you?



7. How often to you change your nail polish?

I change my nailpolish once or twice a week, it depends what I'm doing.



8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?

I polish my toes all year long. In the winter they are red, navy, green, and in the summer they are a bit more neutral.


9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?

Everyday makeup takes me around 20 minutes. If I am doing something fancy on the weekend it takes me 30 - 40 minutes.



10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?

I always do my face first.



11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?

I collect. I buy everything, even if it's not needed!



12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?

Almost never, but I really like how they look.



13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?

Yes.



14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?

Usually just bb cream, mascara and my eyebrows.



15. Will you leave the house without makeup?

I will but usually I don't. I have to have my eyebrows.



16. How many high end products do you have?

Not enough. I love everything drugstore and affordable.



17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?

I'm so bad at this, but I am getting better. I wash them once a week.



18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?

I always decide when I am getting ready. Not the best idea, because I am always in a hurry.



19. How often do you change your handbag?

Probably once a month, sometimes sooner.



20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?

I go to sleep around midnight and wake up around 6.30 am.



21. How often & when do you workout?

I run every Monday, and do my cardio 2-3 times a week.



22. Left-handed or Right-handed?

Right handed.



23. How tall are you?

163 cm



24. Do you speak a foreign language?

English and a little German. 



25. How many pets do you have?

A dog Thor and two birds.



26. How often are you on Blogger?

Every day.



27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?

Always, I love reading, writing comments and interacting with other people. I get super accited when I get a comment. So comment, please! ;)



28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?

Sometimes I do, but I should be better at this.



29. How did you come up with your blog name?

Nika's Beauty Land, Nika is my name, and I love everything pretty so I decided about the Beauty, and Land is to make everything more fun.



30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?

Nikon, Coolpix.



31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)?

Daily. But still I think it gets messy all the time.



32. What is your favorite color?

Pink.



33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?

Cosmopolitan or Vogue.



34. Do you swear?

Sometimes, but try not to.



35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?

I blog, work at local beauty shop - half time, read blogs, I walk my dog, watch Youtube, go shooping, bake, hang out with my friends, boyfriend.



I tag everyone because I would really love to read your versions. 

Let me know when you answer so I can enjoy reading


6 comments:

  1. What a fun tag! I love learning little facts about people! Also, you asked me how I did my eyeliner in a comment last week and I finally finished the post I said I would write (it was a bit more of an undertaking than I originally thought) I'd love it if you had a look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Yes this was super fun to do. Thanks for the info. I just checked your eyeliner post and am going to try this tommorow. Thank you
      XOXO

      Delete
  2. I did this post, too. You can check it out on: http://anewleaseoflife00.blogspot.com/2013/03/beauty-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maja for the link. It is so fun to read other pepoples answers.
      XOXO

      Delete
  3. I had been wondering if there was a tag for bloggers, I enjoyed reading all your answers .

    My hair is curly also, do you have a curly routine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, it is. Thank you hun. I do not have a curly routine yet, but I might do it, since summer is coming
      XOXO

      Delete


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.