July 09, 2014

CHUNKY LIPS w7 review*

Hello beautties. Today I am super excited because I have to share with you my favourite pink lipstick. It is from w7 called CHUNKY LIPS in the shade Scandal. There were a few gorgeous shades, but I was going for a Barbie pink one. First let me talk about the formula. It is super creamy and moisturizing. You can wear this withouth putting chap stick underneath. This shade really complimets dark and fair skintone and it doesn't look fake. It also makes your teeth super white, which is always a good thing. The only downside is that it is not very long lasting, but it stays on quiet some time. So that works with me. The great thing is also that you just twist the end, and the lipstick comes out. So you can use it until it's completely gone. The price of this baby is 4.5 €, 6.1 $, 3.6 £. Chunky lips are avaliable here. This product is simply my summer must have.   


What is your summer must have 2014? 
Let me know and follow, it means a lot.

16 comments:

  1. Ooh that's a really pretty colour! Xx

    leah-talks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So pretty color. I need that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 09, 2014

    O, res je lep odtenek. Nisem še sprobala nič od te znamke ampak vidim, da bom morala :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja super je, pa ful majo lepe stvari...

      Delete
  4. love the pink :D chubby sticks are really a big hit this summer, tried one myself and simply love the product :)

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss. I agree, they really are, I'm in love...

      Delete
  5. Love the shade and it looks very creamy which I like in a lip product!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shade :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this shade ! Fab for summertime <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJuly 16, 2014

    Great color :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.