February 11, 2014

HOW TO SET FACE MAKE UP



I have dry skin, so ever since a couple of months ago, when I started to using the fixing powder, I thought I don't need it. But I was wrong, so wrong... Like I mentioned I have dry skin, extremly dry under my eyes, and around my nose. But throughout the day I become oily on my T zone. I also wanted get my make up to last longer. When I was at the local drugstore about four months ago, I decided to buy some fixing powder... I was looking around and then picked the essence fixing compact powder. 

The packaging is cute, clear plastic with hot pink writing. It was super affordable, around 3 to 4 $. It depends where you buy it.  At first I was scared that I would look white, but then I noticed that it goes really smooth on your face. It also don't give you that ghost look (looks amazing on pictures).
After my foundation and concealer I put the powder on my T zone with essence kabuki brush. Really light and not too much product. Everywhere else I use bronzer or blush. After that I start contouring. I am really happy with this product because it helps me to look flawless all day long. Even when I am at school the girls are always jealous on my make up to look so flawless. And I touch it up just once a day, just before lunch time. You can't go wrong with it!!


What fixing powder do you use? Or what do you think of this one?

Thank you so much for reading and if you like my blog please follow


4 comments:

  1. I love Essence, and now i want to try this product!
    Nice post!
    I follow! follow me back? xx
    http://cuteyoungblood.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It really is great. When you do let me know what do you think :)
      Of course I'll follow, looks like nice blog

      Delete
  2. Tale je super, jaz ga vsak dan uporabljam :)

    ReplyDelete


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.