Today I am going to share with you my vintage style manicure with roses and polka dots. For this manicure I used five nailpolishes:
Am I blue or green form Catrice
Lollypop from Mybelline
White nailpolish from essence
Pink Blinges out from Kiss
Green from Kiss
1. First I painted two nails with light pink nailpolish from Maybelline, and three with mint green from Catrice.
2. I draw white dots on the two light pink nails with my essence dotting tool. It is super easy and they look so pretty.
3. On green nails I draw roses with leaves and in between i put some white dots.
Everything probably looks easy, except the flowers, right? Let me tell you that they are much easier to do then they look :)
How to draw roses?
1. With darker pink nail polish you draw big dot (I put three on one nail)
2. With lighter pink nailpolish just draw three lines along the big dot
3. With green nailpolish draw two lines outside the rose, one on each side
Now you are all done. Just put some top coat and you'll have super cute vintage style manicure with roses.
Thank you so much for reading and stopping by