March 02, 2013

OVAL NAILS BACK IN STYLE?

Hello nail junkies. For a long time I have been watching pictures of celebrities rocking oval shape nails. Firs I didn't really like the look, but lately I fell in love. I think they are super sexy and different. Also your fingers will appear slimmer. Oval shape is going to be super popular for spring and summer with bright colours. Today I made my nails oval with gold shimmer. I think they are super cute. My nailpolish is from essence, iced latte. I love this colour, it is super neutral and pigmented. Then I put gold shimmer on my bottom third of a nail. And we are all done.

Do you like ovals, or do you think they are so 80's??
If you like them let me know.

6 comments:

  1. I personally think they're completely gorgeous!

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hun. You are super nice. Have a great day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine are squoval (I think!) I can never file/grow them to any other shape :(
    I'm relieved though - I never liked absolutely square nails. Too sharp-edged for my liking.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think square nails are a bit of last season. I love ovals or squovals, lol. Do you like glitters on nails?

      Delete
  4. Theses are so cute! I think I'm going to have to try it sometime soon! I've been trying to find a nice neutral tone nail varnish, will have to try and find this one you use, it's lovely! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. Yes, they turned out super cute. Hope you find the nice shade, mine was super cheep, around 0.99 dollars ;))
      XOXO

      Delete


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.