March 04, 2013

MY FAKE TANNING ROUTINE

Hello  tan junkies. Since spring is almost here I've been wanting to go a shade darker. And I did. So in this post I will show you how to acheive perfect summer glow. You can do it at home and it is super affordable. Keep in mind if you want to do my routine for a certain occasion, start 4 or 5 days beffore. Don't wait for the last day.  All the products are avaliable at any drugstore. 

step 1: exfoliate
I use Fruttini Cherry Vanilla body scrub, 200 ml. It stimulates the skin with micro-fine exfoliating beads and gently removes impurities. This will help you to apply self tanner withouth streaks, because it removes dead skin cells. It smells amazing!!
Price: 5 €


step 2: self tan
I use Hawaiian Tropic self tan Creme, 180 ml. This self-tanning creme is super moisturizing and does not dry out your skin. It claims that has light fresh fragrance, but I don't smell it. It smells like all self-tanners does.  I apply this creme after the shower in the evening with lateks gloves on dry skin all over my body. Then I wait for 3-5 minutes to dry and put on my PJ's and go to sleep. And when I woke up I have summer colour. I really love the colour that this self-tanner gives you. It is super natural, but it is a little tricky to apply it, becouse if you are new at this you will probably get some streaks.
Price: 12 €


step 3: maintain the self tan
Every day after I use Dove Sunshine Body Lotion for dark skin, 250 ml. This smells super amazing and it maintains my tan and builds it even more. It also helps to cover streaks (if you were not careful the night before). I love this product and really recomended it.
Price: 6 €

 

Which self-tanner do you use? Leave a comment and let me know.

2 comments:

  1. i either use xen tan or fake bake and use a kiehls moisturiser in between... but i love that dove product! i have it too! :)
    www.buttonsandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Dove ;) I have always wanted to try the fake bake. Which one do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.