February 18, 2013

Rose Wood Combo, CATRICE swatches



Over the winter I am not all over the red lipstick. I am more on the safe side. So when it comes to Roosywood I am all over it;)) I am going to share with you my combination of lips and nails, which I like to match. 
 
catrice cosmetics, ULTIMATE NailLACQUER, 780 Welcome To Roosywood, 10 ml
This nail polisg gives you amazing coverage, gloss and has a great brush for application. One coat is just enough.


catrice cosmetics, COLOUR INFUSION, 020 Rose Wood Avenue, 2.6 ml
Weightless, longlasting liptint, no fransfer, no smudging. Before use, you must shake it. Love the colour payoff and the smell. Smells sweet and yummy.
On top: liptint  
Bottom: nail polish

Which is your favourite winter colour on lips, nails?


No comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.