January 21, 2013

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector vs L'oreal Nude Magique



Today I am going to do a comperison of  two drugstore BB creams. I will tell you my thoughts and my winner.

Garnier daily all-in-one BB creaam, dark

SPF 25, 50 ml, around 7 euros
It is pretty thick and has good coverage. It also gives you nice glow. Works wonders in the winter time, but in the summer it is big No No! It feels like foundation and cream mixed together, just thicker. A little goes a long way ;) Super nice for DRY skin, but for hot days I would not recomended.


L'OREAL new NUDE MAGIQUE BB cream, bare skin beautifier, medium

24hr Hydratation, SPF 12, 30 ml, around 12 euros
A perfect nude skin look. It is not as thick as the Garnier one, but it gives you the most natural, perfect look. It doesn't look like foundation at all. Super nice in the summer too. It helps to recreate the texture & glow of perfect nude looking skin.


And my winner is........
......
.................

       

                   L'OREAL NUDE MAGIQUE BB cream


No comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.