January 18, 2013

BOURJOIS Beauty' Full volume mascara



Colour: 01 BEAUTY' FULL BLACK, 9 ml
I went to dm yesterday and I bought a Bourjois mascara, that I have 50% off. So it costs me 4.98 euros. The first impression of this product is pretty good. I owned three Bourjois mascaras before, so this is no surprise to me. Formula is wet, which I don't really like, but it is so buildable. It gives you smooth lashes, even after two, three coats. And it doesn't transfer on eyelids. Big plus. The brush is huge. So this could be a problem for bottom lashes, but I can work with it easily. I really enyoj wearing this on my lashes, because it is so soft, and smooth. The only downside is that it doesn't give you too much lenght.


It is also tested on sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. It does not irritate my eyes. 

Which is your favourite Bourjois mascara? 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.