December 17, 2014

LIQUID vs GEL EYELINER: part 2 - GEL EYELINER*



There is always a battle between gel and liquid eyeliners. I personally use both it depends on my look. A lot of you asked me which I recommend? But I would have to say it matters what you are looking for. Do you want easy, no mess application, or maybe bold, matte finish cat eye look?
For easier understanding and choosing what you want to try and use for your makeup routine I will get a little more in detail down below. I will also show you the process of application, so you will exactly see what you can expect. 



Že od nekdaj obstaja bitka med tekočim črtalom za oči in tistim v gelu. Sama uporabljam oba, odvisno je le od tega kakšen look hočem doseči. Veliko punc me je vprašalo katerega priporočam, oziroma katerega naj uporabljajo? Vendar moram reči da je vse odvisno od tega kaj želite doseči. Ali želite enostavno aplikacijo ali mogoče malo bolj poudarjeno linijo cat eye?
Za lažje razumevanje in pa enostavnejšo izbiro med sledečima oblikama črtal za oči, vam bom podrobneje predstavila oba. Kasneje vam pokažem tudi potek aplikacije obeh črtal, da si boste vse skupaj tudi lažje predstavljale. 


GEL EYELINER

Usually it comes in a little glass or plastic jar with plastic top. Not so common that they also come with brush. But even if they do, it is not so great. So you probably need a gel eyeliner brush. Consider this when buying a gel eyeliner. The application of this eyeliner is messier than the liquid one. Also you have to be very precise so you don't mess up. You can easily make the line thicker then you prefer, because the product is much thicker, so you have to be very careful. The finish of gel eyeliner is very black, bold, matte finish. It looks gorgeous and I prefer to wear it, just because it looks more natural.


Večinoma je pakiran v steklenem lončku s črnim plastičnim pokrovčkom. Ponavadi embalaži ni priložen čopič za nanos produkta, kar ni ravno najboljša novica. Zato potrebujete pri uporabi črtala v gelu kupiti tudi čopič, ne pozabite. Aplikacija črtala je malo težja kot tekočega in verjetno tudi bolj umazana. Pri samem nanosu morate biti pazljive, da črte ne naredite preveč debele, saj se to kaj hitro lahko zgodi. Končni izgled črtala za oči v gelu je zelo temen, črn in mat finiš, kar je meni osebno veliko bolj všeč, saj uzgleda res kar se da naravno.


Also I have very special announcment for all of my readers and followers. You all have 10% off purchase with the code NIKAH10 in BORN PRETTY online store
Both of the liners are also available in the this online store. You have free shipping worldwide and it ships within 24 hours.

Na koncu pa imam zelo posebno ponudbo za vse moje bralke. V spletni tgovini BORN PRETTY imate 10% popusta na nakup s kodo NIKAH10.
Obe črtali za oči, ki sem vam jih podrobneje predstavila, sta dostopna na spletni trgovini. Poleg tega imajo brezplačno poštnino po celem svetu in pošiljajo v roku 24 ur.





Do you prefer gel or liquid eyeliner? 
Let me know in the comments down below.



SHARE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, it helps a lot

9 comments:

  1. I am planning to get this one!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'd have much luck with that brush but I like gel liners. I don't know which I prefer but on average I reach for my liquids more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to agree with you Erica. I always use my own brushes. And on a daily basis I use liquid eyeliners more....xx

      Delete
  3. Definitely gel. Sometimes liquid gets way too messy.

    xo

    With Love, Banke a Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. But I would have to say on a daily basis, when I am in a hurry, I use liquid...xx

      Delete
  4. Please Check out my Blog, im new to the whole thing so would like some feed back! Thankyou, Love your blog btw! xxx

    http://crmaloney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure will hun. Love meeting new bloggers...xx

      Delete


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.