November 19, 2014

NIVEA Body Lotion Q10



 
Hello girls. Today I am going to tell you about the NIVEA Body Lotion Q10 review. I just tried this lotion and later on I decided to write my taughts about it. Everytime after the shower I always moisturize my skin. Especially in the fall and winter my skin needs extra moisture so I knew that the best products for this would be the one form Nivea. And I was right. 
What I really love about this body lotion is that is super moisturizing and it is not thick at all. A little bit goes a long way. You have very thin layer of lotion on your skin, but it locks in the moisture. I will repurchase this product, because it leaves my skin super soft and fresh looking. Thank you so much for reading.


Živijo punce. Danes bom z vami delila kritiko o losjonu za telo Q10 od Nivee. Ravno sem preizkusila ta izdelek in nad njim sem bila navdušena, zato sem se odločila da vam povem nekaj več o tem izdelku. Losijon za telo nanesem vsak dan po tuširanju, še posebej pa sem na to pozorna jeseni in pozimi, ko moja koža potrebuje še več vlage, saj je izredno suha.
Pri tem izdelku mi je najbolj všeč, da je izredno vlažilen, vendar ni masten. Z malo produkta lajko navlažite velik del kože. V bistvu imate na koži tanko plast losjona, ki obenem vašo kožo vlaži in v njej zadržuje tudi vlago. Losijon Q10 bom definitivno ponovno kupila, saj pusti mojo kožo izredno mehko in svežo. Hvala za branje.



SHARE, COMMENT and FOLLOW

4 comments:

  1. Nice. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. Thank you for reading...xx

      Delete
  2. It's my fav too!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. So smooth and soft. Thank you for the link...xx

      Delete


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.