August 12, 2014

makeup GEEK palette review + swatches*

Hello beauties. I know long time no see, but I just needed a little break to set everything out and then I also went to the seaside, which was really fun. Now I am back with my blogging schedule and I figured out this would be the perfect time to show you my new favourite eyeshadow palette from I Heart Makeup. Now let's go on with it... The packaging of the palette is so cute. It is black and it has holographic letters - makeup GEEK. What I really like is that the plastic is really hard, so the shadows won't be able to break. When you open the palette there is a huge mirror and that is awesome. I don't like the size of the mirror that comes with naked paletts; this one is much bigger. This baby consist of 36 eyeshadows and they are all super pigmented. You can see the pigmentation in the pictures below. With an eye primer this shadows stays on the whole day, withouth creasing. I also really like the sizing of the eyeshadows, because they are not so small. I am really exited to try some new and wild looks with my new palette and I hope you find this review helpful. You can find the makeup GEEK platte here for only 12.95 €, 17.27 $, 10.30 £, which is a steal. At the end of the blog post I have very special gift for all my Slovene readers...

Have you tried this palette? Do you love it as much as I do?


ZA BRALKE MOJEGA BLOGA PA IMAM POSEBNO NAGRADO  - DO KONCA MESECA AVGUSTA IMATE BREZPLAČNO POŠTNINO OB NAKUPU V SPLETNI TRGOVINI LIČILA.SI, SAMO VPIŠETE KODO BLOG-POSTNINA

Privoščite si kaj lepega.  

Thank you so much for reading, follow my blog it would mean a lot to me.

30 comments:

  1. Looks awesome but I prefer matte shades :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I do to, but I created a few looks till now using and combining both together and it looks gorgeous...xx

      Delete
  2. Looks great :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Of course, on my way hun...xx

      Delete
  3. This palette is perfect!
    I'm following your blog, hope you'll follow back :) Legally Brunette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl. Of course, I will...xx

      Delete
  4. I want this pallet! Such beautiful colors.

    www.alexawas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. And it is super affordable...xx

      Delete
  5. I really want that now. My dad is going to be so pissed lol (I don't have a job because I'm a freeloader and still under 18) laurenbrownunrated.blohspot.con

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know. It is an addiction, I just can't resist buying new beauty and stuff...xx

      Delete
  6. Looks like a really good product. Amazing post & would you like to
    follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Please keep in
    touch & lemme know!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I would love to follow each other. Follow me and I follow back. Just let me know...xx

      Delete
  7. this looks really good!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win raybans and a beauty goodie bag worth nearly £300 on my blog! click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You have an amazing giveaway...xx

      Delete
  8. Da ti malo vrnem komentarje :D Hvala!

    Super paletka, samo zame so malo preveč divje barve, s tem še ne znam ustvarjati - sem bolj za rjave, modre, zelene, črne odtenke :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tudi meni se je na začetku zdela too much, ampak me prisili da uporabim barve, ki jih drugače ne bi :). Zmaga pa pigmentacija senčk...

      Delete
  9. Love this palette and your blog!:)
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you Shannon. I love the pigmentation, so the swatches was easy to do :)

      Delete
  11. Wow! I've never seen such a large palette like this before. Maybe you can post some future makeup looks using this? :)

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I am. Thanks for the comment...

      Delete
  12. Been eyeing up Makeup Geek's line for so long, need to get my hands on this!

    Doris from http://idiscussbeauty.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so popular now...I love the palette...xx

      Delete
  13. I have nominated you to take part in the 'Liebster Award'. Please take a look at the award on my blog, as I'd love you to take part!
    Much Love ♡
    http://rubywooh.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award-ruby-wooh.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me, but I did the Liebster Award several times. You can check it right here: Liebster Award 1
      Liebster Award 2
      Liebster Award 3

      Delete
  14. Great post :) I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl. Of course I will. Thank you for the lovely cmment...xx

      Delete
  15. Lovely palette!

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.