July 09, 2013

ESSENCE STAY ALL DAY LONG-LASTING MAKE-UP REVIEW

40 soft honey, 1 fl.oz/ 30 ml

Hello beauties. Today we are going to talk more about the essence cosmetic. More likely about their long-lasting foundation. It is light weight and provides a flawless, silky complexion. With this product you will acheive soft texture and healthy, flawless looking skin. I really like wearing this foundation especially I love to mix it with my Revlon Color Stay foundation. I find that soft honey is a bit to dark for me, because I haven't tan at all this summer.
The smell of this product is really pleasent, which is usually not a good thing. But it didn't broke me out and it is perfect for hot weather. You have to set it with setting powder if you want to lasts you all day. The bad thing about this is that they don't have a lot of shades to choose from. Otherwise I will repurchuase this foundation, because I love the look that it gives me. I really love that it does not dry my skin out...

Pros:
- very buildable
- longwearing
- light weight
- price

Cons:
- not enough shades
- a little orange

Which is your favourite foundation from essence?

Thank you for reading dolls, please follow my blog via Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. It doesn't look that bad for essence. I like essence but I guess I never thought to buy a face product like this from them. I think it actually gives your skin a bronzed appearance.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice and very appropriate for summer. Yes, it gives really nice, bronzed look ;))

      Delete


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.