May 13, 2013

MISS SPORTY OHH! TAN SO PERFECT REVIEW



Hello beautiful people. Today I am going to do a review of a very affordable bronzer from miss sporty. This brand is sold in drugstores where I live, you can find it in Superdrug and Boots and it has very affordable and cute stuff.
The duo bronzing powder is in the shade 002 Sunny. It is fragrance free and oil-absorbing. You get back from-the-beach tan tone instantly without harmful sun effects. I've been testing this product for a while now (as you can see, I hit a pan) and I am very happy with it. I love the finish and the colour that it gives you. It is not orange at all. It contain shimmers, but it does not make you shiny. I bougt it for 3.5 € or 5 $ or 2.99 £. As you can see it is very cheap, but it is one of my favourite bronzers. Deffenetly my summer essential.
Do you know miss sporty, or do you own any of their stuff??

Thank you for reading

5 comments:

  1. looks like you hit pan! they looks lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this brand but you seem to be enjoying this bronzer so I may have to search for it and give it a go!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This brand has amazing nail polishes. I have a few from them and this bronzer and blush. I am very happy with my buys. Check them out on the internet. Plus they are super affordable :)
      xoxo

      Delete


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.