May 25, 2013

DIY CRACKED EFFECT NAIL POLISH



Hello girls. I hope you are all doing well. As you can see I tried cracked effect nail polish from Depend. It was my first time using this kind of nailpolish and I totally fell in love with it. I bougt it on clearence in my drugstore for 1 €, £ 0.86, $ 1.3. It is pretty small, but that is not a problem for me. I picked up beautiful dark blue colour with small shimmers in it.

Let me tell you beauties, this stuff is crazy. It works so great and I love it. It is my new favourite nailpolish. I just didn't expected to work so good. First I applied two coats of Maybelline Colorama nailpolish in the shade Candy Bar. I recomend two to three coats for better coverage and more vibrant colour. When it dried I put one coat od Depend nail polish. And for a note girls. This nailpolish dries so quickly and you have to work super quick. When I dipped brush to put some extra nailpolish on the nail, it already start drying. The best thing is, that you don't need to wait until this dries, because it is an instant dry :) After a minute apply top coat over your nails to seal the manicure and this will lasts you for a long time. You are safe from chipping.

Tell me about your experiences with cracked effect nail polishes?
If you like reading my blog, please follow, it would mean a lot to me

25 comments:

  1. I'm kind of unsure what I think of crackled polishes! I am still on the fense! Regardless of my preferences, nice tutorial!

    Following you now!

    www.annettibus.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty and interesting.

    thanks for visiting, new follower :)

    http://shoppingobsessionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks pretty :)
      Means a lot...
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. Love the blog! I see you liked my post on the naked basics palette on sweetssays.com. I just posted a review of the Balm Jovi Palette, check it out! I also added you to my favorite blogs list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you girl. That really means a lot to me. I read your blog too, love it :))
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. That looks awesome! I tried one of these polishes before (not this brand) and it came out terrible lol I actually threw it out. Your polish reminds me an Easter egg :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really does. So this will be an Easter nail tutorial :))
      This nail polish is amazing, never tried others

      Delete
  6. I tried a similar polish from a different brand and it just wasn't nice, this looks amazing though and such a bargain

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was super cheap :))
      And I liked the cracked effect,
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. lovely nail art I followed you here and on blogloving! Thanks for comments and invintation to follow!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, that really means a lot to me,
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. The colour combination is beautiful! Looks really great.
    Thanks for sharing your blog with me, I'm now a new follower :)

    chloeridout.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, yes the contrast colours looks sweet ;))
      xoxo

      Delete
  9. wow loooooks fabulous, great post ♡
    following you!!!

    † http://www.missleotejournal.blogspot.pt/ †

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe, you made my day :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  10. Wow you nails look amazing, plus they are a gorgeous shape!
    xx

    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. I am glad you like them :)
      I really like this nail shape, so much better then the square *

      Delete
  11. Thanks for checking out my blog, I started following your lovely posts. :)


    Sarah| Beauty and Lemonade xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you. You are so sweet...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your nails are absolutely gorgeous like this :) I've always wanted to try the cracked nail polish craze but never quite understood how they worked, haha. Should've guessed it was this easy o.O haha

    www.debrabros.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl.This is the easyest thing to do, really. You should try it, I was really surprised with the results :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  14. Love it! :)
    http://makeupbyjoanna909.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.