"The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It's a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find new blogs that they want to follow"
I've been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Sara from DancingWithDragQueens. She is an amazingly sweet and beautiful blogger! Check out her blog!
- List 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate
- Choose 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
- Let everyone know they've been picked
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I have two sisters, they are twins
2. I talk to myself, a lot, I am so weird..
3. I am afraid of swimming in the sea, I only swim in a pool
4. Majority of my clothes are black
5. My nails are always painted, ALWAYS
6. I cut my hair, and my sister and mom
7. Titanic is my all time favourite movie. I could recitle very single word.
8. My favourite food is popcorn!
9. None of my familiy and friends know that I write a blog
10. I love drawing
11. For a long time my hair was blonde and red. Now they are brown
11 Questions from Sara
1. When and why did you start blogging?
I start blogging in October 2012. I am obssesed with watching Youtube videos and blogs for about three years. I always told myself do it, do it, and I finally did it. I love when I can help with my knowledge. It is amzing how we can share tips and taughts on beauty products.
2. What's one thing you've learned about yourself because of blogging?
That I know English pretty well. Since I am from Slovenia, Europe, English is language that we learn at school only. I am proud of my English.
3. What is one thing that has surprised you about blogging?
I really did not know that evryone is going to be so nice. I haven't got a single negative comment yet. It's amazing to meet new people here.
4. If you could only wear one makeup up look the rest of your life, which would it be...eye makeup with bare lips or lipstick with no eye makeup?
I would have to say eye make up with bare lips, just because my lips are really purple in real life. And I could not live withouth eyeliner and mascara.
5. Who is your biggest beauty inspiration?
Kandee Johnson. She is funny, beautiful, creative, positive and kind. I just adore her. I also love Talia from TaliaJoy18. She is full of life and amazing young girl. Both are super postive and pretty.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve about bloggers that you've noticed?
I would have to agree with Sara. I think beauty and brain goes hand in hand. I have diploma in landscape architecture, but am also intersted in makeup, hair, nails. I am thinking to go to beauty school.
7. What age did you start wearing makeup and what was the first makeup item you owned?
I start wearing makeup at the age of 15. My first makeup was clear lipgloss and later a mascara.
8. What is the best advice you've ever received?
Don't take anything for granted! ~Mom
I try to live my life full and be happy, positive, because you never know when it's going to end. Last year I lost someone very special to me, so this is the best advice.
9. What's one beauty rule you always follow?
Less is more. If I am doing dramatic eyes I wear nude lips, but if I only wear mascara, then I go for pop of colour on my lips.
10. If you could be somebody else for one day, who would it be and why?
I would be a boy, probably my boyfriend. Because I would love to pee like a boy, lol. I would love to experience how it's like if you are not intersted in make-up, hair, nails, and just don't care. I would be like Beyonce in If I was a boy ;)
11. What are you most proud of with your blog?
I am most proud of my followers. I still remember when I got my first comment and was super excited. I have 40 followers and am very thankful to every single one. I can't believe that someone wants to read my blog ;) I love to meet new people and interact with you guys! So follow if you like me or my blog.
My questions for Nominees:
1. Who was the first person you told about writing a blog?
2. In what you are interested beside beauty?
3. If you could buy just one brand of makeup for the resr of your life, which would it be?
4. How much time you dedicate to your blog, per week?
5. Who is your favourite beauty blogger, why?
6. What is your dream job?
7. Share one beauty trick, the best one.
8. What advice would you give for begginers on blogger?
9. Do you wear any makeup when you are home?
10. How do you apply make up (with brushes, fingers)?
11. Which person is most special in your life?