March 26, 2013

NEW DRUGSTORE LOVE

Himalaya Herbals Age Defying Hand Cream 

This post will be really quick, but I have to share with you my new love. It is Himalaya Herbals Age Defying Hand Cream. It repairs and protects, also prevents premature ageing of skin.
It cointains cocoa butter, spiked ginger lily and rosemyrtle. It smells amazing and absorbs into skin super quickly. Does not leave your hands greasy and thats the thing I like the most. It makes my hands so soft. It costs around 2.50 € for 50 ml. So that's pretty cool. I know there are a lot of Himalaya Herbals products in my blog posts, but I really love this brand. I use other hand creams too, I promise :) 



What hand cream do you use?
 Let me know in the comments so I can try them out.

Stay gorgeous

6 comments:

  1. I'm in love with The Body Shop hand creams. Himalaya is huge where I live - I like their shampoos and conditioners, especially the protein and detangling conditioners and anti-dandruff and anti-hairfall shampoos. They are very gentle on the hair and sulphate-free x
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Nice to hear that. I love their stuff and their toothpaste is amazing. Have you ever tried it?
      XOXO

      Delete
  2. I have this product from Himalaya too. But its the peel off mask. I dare not going to use it again. Haha! Such a painful experience to use it. It is good and make my skin smooth but only that the part to peel the mask is really really pain. Feels like your skin coming out. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my. Thats not fun. I never tried their peel off masks, but after hearing that I don't think I wll. Thanks for sharing your experience,
      XOXO

      Delete
  3. I am using a dove one at the moment.. but body shop do a lovely hemp one that works wonders!

    Mad Hatters Nail Party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to try the Dove hand cream. Because I really like their body lotions, thank you for the info,
      XOXO

      Delete


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.