March 11, 2013

DRUGSTORE DUPE FOR MAC HUE LIPSTICK


Hello dupe lovers. In this post I am going to share with you my dupe for Mac Hue lipstick. The colour is really similar and I've never heard of this dupe. It is from Catrice, Revoltaire, Nude Alarm. You can find it in any drugstore and it is so cheap, around 4 €. I love this lipstick, because it is super natural looking withouth making your lips look like you're dead.
 
 
 
The lighting is not the best. Sorry!
 What is your favourite dupe? Let me know, so I can check.






6 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful nude lippie! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! XX

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. Thanks for the follow, means a lot to me ;) I will check your blog and read it. I am sure that is great ;)
      Thanks again, have a great day,
      xoxo Nika

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting and for the lovely comment :) That's a very subtle lippy, great for day-wear. I'm not a fan of M.A.C. lippies (blasphemy!)
    Btw, in answer to your question, I love the Clubbing liners - great colours and great staying power. No fading or flaking. Problem is, the brushes are a tad too thin for my liking (I think the bristles sort of dissolve over time).
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. I might need to try clubbing liner. Seemed super nice on your beautiful eyes. This lipstick is great for day time, as you said. I love the colour. Thanks for responding,
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I like nudes so much, I might need to try this :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalia you should try this. It is super pretty for daily wear. Thanks for commeting, xoxo

      Delete


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.