February 20, 2013

Favourite lip glosses + SWATCHES

Today I am going to share with you some of my recent favourite lip glosses. As you can see they are all drugstore and very affordable...so me! All the colours are pretty much neutral and fit all skin tones. My favourite is from ArtDeco, and I am almost out of it - got the sample size at my drugstore.

From left: ArtDeco 72, L'oreal 401 Crystal Rose Glow, Essence 02 My Favourite Milkshake, Essence 03 Candy Bar, Manhattan 45L, H&M Hula Hula in Hawaii, Catrice 060 Coralista, Revlon 505 Neverending Nude

  
Which is your favourite lip gloss?


7 comments:

  1. Ohh I love Essence's Stay with me lipglosses too! They are in beautiful colours!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swatches! I really like the look of the Essence ones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. The essence lip glosses are great. They are super pigmented and cheap. Do you use essence a lot?

      Delete
  3. Hi Nika! I saw Essence in store but I don't know if I should buy something from them. Are they worth buying? What have you tried and what would you recommend?
    Thanks!
    Oh, you have a beautiful dog!
    xxx
    http://beautybellenotes.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Oli! I like some of the Essence stuff. The lipglosses are amazing, i love their nailpolishes, gel eyeliner, brow gel and blush- this one: http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/2013/01/drugstore-blushes.html
      I am going to try their lipsticks and false eyelashes and write a blog post. Hope I helped you,
      xoxo Nika

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.