January 16, 2013

My perfect WINTER combo


During the winter I love darker colours on my nails and sweet smells. So these two go perfect together

Vanilla and Barbados Cherry PERFUMED WATER.
A spray that nourishes and tones the skin thanks to the antioxidant action of vitamin E. It also helps your skin after hair removal, restoring freshness and letting it breathe. Enriched with a delicate Vanilla and Barbados Cherry fragrance, an alcohol free perfumed water that does not irritate the skin. Plus I love it, because it is all natural.
DEBORAH Milano 09 ROSE CHIFFON nail polish.
Amazing colur and colour payoff. It lasts me for a week and it is absolutly perfect for fall/winter. And I think that it compliments most of skin types.


Which is your favourite winter combo??

1 comment:


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.