November 13, 2012

Makeup brush cleanser for free


Hello ladies. Today I'm going to share with you a very helpfull secret, that improved my skin sooo much, and it's super duper cheap.
We all know that make up brushes have the residu from moisturizer, foundation, hair, dead skin cells,... and we can found a lot of bacterias in there :) so using dirty make up brushes isn't so higinycal, right?
When I strated to wash my brushes, my skin went from zero to hero:)) it really make the difference. So do this once a week and you will be more than happy with the results.

Things that you need:                                    
- face cleanser (the best is the mousse one)
- warm water
- paper towels
- and dirty make up brushes ;)

First put your brushes under a warm water.
Then put a little bit of cleanser on your brushes and swirl it in your hand.
After that you rinse your brushes under warm water again until the water is clear.
Then put your brushes on the paper towel and let it dry over night.

And you are all done...


No comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one.